Forgotten Pixel is an independent games development studio that was founded in June 2015 with the goal of creating great games. Since then we've been working hard on our first few games to get us closer towards achieving this goal.
We're focused on creating immersive and enjoyable experiences that bring out the best in gaming, and because of this we have a list of core goals that we like to focus on in every game we produce to help us achieve this.
- Create an immersive, enjoyable and replayable experience.
- Create games which bring out the best of the medium.
- Provide opportunities for continuous feedback to the player.
Here at Forgotten Pixel we have a diverse team of people located all around the world, and we feel that this diversity adds to the creativity and enjoyability of our games. As an online-based company we can work with creative individuals around the world who match our drive and focus towards creating enjoyable and immersive video games.
The Forgotten Pixel team:
- Rahul Sharma - Programmer and Game Designer
- Fraser Rees - Writer and Game Designer
- Callum Clayton - Character Artist
- Rupert Cole - Audio Composer